Scholarships for foreign researchers
The scholarships for foreign researchers consist of financial support for a two (3) month internship at a Romanian institution in order to elaborate a paper that discusses issues related to different spheres of Romanian society. The program is dedicated to academic improvement, targeting both PhD students working on a Romanian theme, for the preparation of PhD and consecrated researchers. The selection is made by an independent panel of specialists, based on an application file, which must contain, among other things, the recommendation from the doctoral coordinator (as the case may be).
Number of annually granted scholarships: 4 (four)
Duration of scholarships: 3 (three) months
Areas for which evaluation and selection are organized:Areas for which evaluation and selection are organized: research and documentation in the areas covered by Article 4, Chapter II of the General Regulations on the granting of research and documentation scholarships and other forms of material support.
Deadline for submission of files:june 30, 2019
Granted amounts: 3 000 euro/scholarship
Documents needed for enrolment (the scholarship application file):
- the enrolment form;
- copy of the ID document/passport;
- a research project;
- 2 (two) letters of recommendation (from the paper coordinator and another professor, preferably a specialist in what concerns the proposed theme);
- printed copies of studies published in the last 2 (two) years in a known specialised magazine in the research field chosen by the candidate;
- a work plan for the period the scholarship is requested;
- in the case of PhD graduates, the applicants must supply copies that certify the participation in an accredited doctoral program.
The documentation will be written in English. The candidate may also use the Romanian language in the drafting of the research project insofar as he / she demonstrates advanced language knowledge.
Adresa la care se trimit documentele: Institutul Cultural Român, Aleea Alexandru nr. 38, sector 1, 011824 Bucureşti.
Persoana de contact: Cristina Rus – firstname.lastname@example.org